FROGS IN THE BED SEDER ACTIVITY BOOK
Keep kids focused on the seder"
One morning when Pharaoh awoke in his bed, there were frogs in his bed, and frogs on his head."
This humorously illustrated version of the popular seder song, "One Morning (The Frog Song)" by Shirley Cohen Steinberg helps build excitement before the Passover seder, and then keeps kids following along during the seder.
A combination storybook and activity book, Frogs in the Bed is built around key moments in the seder to encourage young children to participate, no matter which haggadah you use.
- Seder Symbol Strings helps children follow the naming of all the items on the seder plate
- Four Cups explains the use of wine or juice during the seder
- Mah Nishtanah provides the Four Questions in Hebrew, transliteration, and English translation
- Maggid and Miracles: A Passover Comic recounts the story of Exodus in graphic story form
- Quiet table activities give little hands something to do that is in keeping with the seder
Sheet music for One Morning (The Frog Song) also included.